- 18-hole golf course renovated by renowned architect Arthur Hills,
- Tennis complex with eight outdoor clay courts, five DecoTurf indoor courts, and two outdoor platform tennis courts
- 2,500 square foot Fitness Center including separate aerobics and workout rooms equipped with state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, saunas, and steam rooms, all located next to an eight-lane 25 meter outdoor pool,
- Beautifully appointed Clubhouse offering the best in formal and casual dining. A beautiful ballroom and the Potomac Meeting Room with a view of the Potomac River with social activities and events for the entire family.
- Golf, tennis, fitness and swimming activities, lessons, clinics and competition for the entire family.
But with all we have to offer, our most valuable tradition continues to be… our Members.
Belle Haven is a wonderful, family oriented Club offering every member an opportunity to enjoy a variety of dining and social events, and recreational facilities: a beautiful 18-hole Arthur Hills renovated golf course, both indoor and outdoor tennis facilities, platform tennis courts, a state of the art fitness center and seasonal swimming pool! Members can create lasting memories with their families as they enjoy the Club’s annual events such as the Independence Day Celebration, the Halloween Extravaganza, Thanksgiving Dinner, New Year’s Eve, Easter Fun Day and Sunday Easter Brunch, Mother’s Day, and much, much more.
Redesigned in 2002-2003 by renowned golf course architect, Arthur Hills, the course is considered to be one of the finest courses in Virginia and the Mid-Atlantic area. The course sits along the George Washington Parkway adjacent to the Potomac River–just a short distance from downtown Washington DC, Capital Hill or Tysons Corner–easily accessible for all participants.
Let our event planners and golf professionals assist you in planning your upcoming event at Belle Haven Country Club. We offer customized golf outing packages.
Belle Haven Country Club offers beautiful spaces for your meeting or special event. The membership of Belle Haven Country Club kindly permits non-member use of the Club when hosted or sponsored by a Belle Haven member.
Do you have to be a member of Belle Haven Country Club to hold your event at the Club?
BHCC is a private Club with ballroom and banquet space available to its members, as well as our member-sponsored guests, for their personal or business events. There are policies and procedures in place to ensure a positive experience and these will be reviewed as part of the booking process.
What is the responsibility of the member-sponsor?
The member-sponsor endorses the guest and their event to the Club and assists in ensuring that this will be a positive experience for both the guest and the Club. All financial charges are the member’s ultimate responsibility, though a customized party account is set-up for the one-time use of the host for direct payment.
What do I do if I am a non-member interested in hosting an event?
Once you have spoken to your member-sponsor, call or email the Catering Office to begin exploring the possibilities!
Is the Club’s pricing comparable with other fine venues?
The Club strives to be a value-oriented venue offering many options for different budgets in a beautiful location; we find that our pricing is quite comparable to many other esteemed locations in the Greater Washington, D.C. area.
Sandra Sawin, Director of Membership and Communications
Direct: (703) 894-5310
Main Number: (703) 329-1448
6023 Fort Hunt Rd
Alexandria, VA 22307-1204
Telephone: (703) 329-1448
Fax #: (703) 329-8784